- RSS Channel Showcase 8648201
- RSS Channel Showcase 4326707
- RSS Channel Showcase 7462588
- RSS Channel Showcase 8793389
Articles on this Page
- 11/18/13--19:43: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 11/18/13--19:44: _Texas-based Peregri...
- 11/18/13--19:48: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 12/20/13--20:37: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 02/06/14--10:03: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 02/04/16--11:54: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 07/14/16--13:55: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 08/02/17--08:08: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 10/13/17--13:35: _Peregrine Petroleum...
- 03/05/18--17:08: _Hello world!
- 11/18/13--19:48: Peregrine Petroleum Debuts New Educational Assistance Program
- 02/06/14--10:03: Peregrine Petroleum at NAPE International
- 02/04/16--11:54: Peregrine Petroleum at NAPE Summit
- 07/14/16--13:55: Peregrine Petroleum Commences Drilling in Ellis County, Oklahoma
- 08/02/17--08:08: Peregrine Petroleum Partners Announces Re-entry in the Permian Basin
- 03/05/18--17:08: Hello world!
DALLAS and HOUSTON – Signaling the company’s growth in oil and gas exploration and development in Texas, North Dakota and across the U.S., Peregrine Petroleum has moved its Houston operations to new, larger offices in AIG’s America Tower. Since its inception in 2008, Peregrine has steadily grown a portfolio of successful oil and gas ventures Read More
DALLAS and HOUSTON – Texas-based Peregrine Petroleum is continuing the company’s oil and gas exploration and development activities in the Bakken and Three Forks Shale in North Dakota’s Williston Basin region following last year’s acquisition of 3,210 acres of producing leases from Colorado-based Ranch Oil Company. Peregrine recently filed drilling spacing unit applications in the Read More
Texas-based oil and gas company providing educational opportunities for employees DALLAS and HOUSTON – Texas-based Peregrine Petroleum is helping its employees meet their higher education goals through a new program that provides reimbursement for completed course work at accredited schools. Peregrine, founded by a group of energy industry veterans from Hunt Petroleum Corp., is one Read More
Peregrine secures operated, non-operated oil and gas positions in western Oklahoma DALLAS and HOUSTON – Texas-based Peregrine Petroleum has completed a significant acquisition of operated and non-operated assets in Oklahoma’s Anadarko Basin, one of North America’s most abundant oil and natural gas regions. The Anadarko Basin deal between privately held Peregrine and Oklahoma-based Primary Natural Read More
Key members of the Peregrine Petroleum team will be on hand for the NAPE International conference at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston this week. Come by and visit the Peregrine Petroleum booth (#3929) for more information on our company and our plans for 2014 and beyond. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of our Read More
Members of the Peregrine Petroleum team will be in attendance at NAPE Summit in Houston Texas February 10-12, 2016. We are seeking bolt-on acreage in Ellis and Roger Mills Counties in Oklahoma and Southern McKenzie County in North Dakota. Please plan to visit us at booth #4437 and meet our team.
Peregrine Petroleum Partners, Ltd., doing business as PPP Petroleum, LP, has commenced drilling operations on its USA 5-29H Well in Ellis County, Oklahoma. The horizontal well, located in Section 29 of T17N-R23W, is designed to be drilled to a depth of 9,720’ TVD and 14,500’ MD in the lower Cleveland formation. Peregrine owns 94.1% of Read More
Peregrine Petroleum Partners, Ltd. announced today that it has re-entered the Permian Basin with the closing of a joint venture to develop a resource asset in the southern Permian Basin. Peregrine’s re-entry follows its recent sale of assets in the Midland Basin along with Midland Texas’ Reliance Energy to Concho Resources. Peregrine Petroleum, with offices Read More
Houston, TX, October 13, 2017—Peregrine Petroleum Partners, Ltd. announced today that it set an Ellis county record for drilling the fastest lateral run with a depth greater than 10,000 ft. and 3,500 minimum footage drilled. Peregrine Petroleum drilled the Johnston 1-32H well lateral in Ellis County, Oklahoma targeting the Lower Cleveland Sandstone production zone. To Read More
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!